Thursday, April 24, 2014

Our Summer 2014 Plans

This upcoming summer is looking like it will be full of lots of new things, adventure, growth, love, fun and hopefully lots of time outdoors.

May:

-Andrew is leaving for the WHOLE month for an internship in NYC. My heart is aching to go along because I love that city so much but sadly Rosie and I will be staying in P-town on our own. We will miss him like crazy!

-The Annual Girl's Trip that I go on every year with my friends will be in May. We are going to St. George to relax and play. Rosie will be tagging along this year too. Lucky her!

-I have set some lofty goals to start painting again and to schedule a solo show in a gallery by the end of this month to push myself to make more work.

June:

-Zundels are putting a pool in their backyard that should be completed this month and we cannot way to take Rosie swimming everyday. Her grandma is an awesome swim teacher and I'm hoping Rosie will like being in the water.

-Both Andrew and my birthdays are this month so June always guarantees lots of celebration with cake, presents and family. (Not only are our birthdays this month but 3 of my sisters and 1 of my nephews as well.)

-We hope to make it out of Provo at least one during June. Typically our destination of choice is St. George since it is fairly close but still far enough to feel like we are getting away and because we have a free place to stay there and you can't beat free. We love the good local eats and the beautiful hikes we go on down there.

July:

-A Zundel wedding will take place. I cannot wait to have another sister-in-law. Adrienne is a doll! I foresee this month totally consumed by wedding plans and preparation.

August:

-So far August is free and open. We will have to plan some fun adventures for our little family to end the summer before Andrew starts school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment