Monday, February 24, 2014

Baby Bracelets

So I have teamed up with my sister to sell again at this spring's Bijou Market in April and this time I will be making baby bracelets. I love putting them on Rosie to give her a little bling on a daily basis. I am excited to be able to offer these handmade bracelets to other moms now too because there is nothing much sweeter than a little babe adorned with some jewels.

Here are a couple shots of Rosie wearing her bracelets all dressed up in her Sunday best.
The quality of the bracelets endures through lots of wear and even bath time. They are made with 14K gold plated or sterling silver plated beads and clasps. There is a link to our shop over on the sidebar of my blog (Lou Lou & Co) with some of my bracelets and my sister's gorgeous swaddle blankets for sale.

Right now we are having a giveaway on our Instagram account. If you want to enter or hear about future products and giveaways go follow along. You can find us at @loulouandcoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment