Friday, October 11, 2013

Yard Sale

I have needed to clean out my house for a while now and having to squish another person in our apartment in a few short months has required me to go through literally ever box/closet/pile. It feels great to sort through all of my stuff and clean house, but some things are hard to part with. That's probably just the guilty hoarder in me that wants to keep every silly thing for sentimental reasons. (I can thank my mom for that trait.)

My two sisters, mom and a couple friends will all be contributing to this yard sale. There will be gently used/new clothing, shoes, furniture, jars, art supplies, etc.

As an added bonus my sister will be selling her amazing infant swaddle blankets, baby girl bows and headbands, baby boy bow ties, and other goodies There will be hand-bound notebooks and adorable party/wedding decor available as well. Maybe even some original art done by yours truly if I'm feeling generous...

You won't want to miss out! Come and bring your friends to support us by buying our quality and well-loved junk and other wonderful hand-made goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment