Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New York Trip: Part One of Many



I made it a huge priority to stop by my favorite little donut place while we were in NYC. It did not disappoint. My stomach told me we ate way too many donuts but my mouth was craving more.



I absolutely love the way they decorated their walls. These are sewn donut pillows. I am now so tempted to make some of these to decorate our couches.


Our Spoils




I highly recommend you give this place a visit the next time you are in Manhattan. More pictures are to come from our trip but for now I must get ready for Bijou Market that is just two days away. I blogged the details here so you can check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. Yuuuumm!!!! I want to eat every one of those pillows! I can't wait to see your other fun adventures! Good blessings at the Market! I wish I was going to be there to get Christmas presents! I actually want to know more about it cause my brain isn't creative and we have another family to buy for! (being married and all =) Sure love you Laura!

    ReplyDelete