Sunday, April 22, 2012

..Hand-Bound Books..

These are some of the books I promised to share that I made in my bookbinding class this past semester. I am sad that the class is over but I feel so fortunate to know how to make such amazing little creations. I get so giddy when I finish each one and want to share the finished product with everyone. I hope you are as excited about them as I am. 

What do you think? 

-Laura


Gold Glitter Flat-Back Binding 
(I am absolutely obsessed with this glitter book, and I am so excited to put it to good use)




Pink Floral Flat-Back Binding




Paper-Case Binding with Hand-Sewn End Bands




Coptic Binding (I love the stitching)






Clamshell Box to match my Coptic 






p.s. I put these beauties in our shop so go on and take a look.

I would love to make you a custom book if you do so desire. I can make any size and make covers out of almost any paper/fabric material. Send me an email with details if you're interested. 



No comments:

Post a Comment