Monday, March 19, 2012

..About Us..

We have really been excited to do a personal post about us and each of our interests so you all can get to know us better. We come from a family of all girls (5 sisters) and were born and raised in Provo, Utah.

Laura:
I am 20 years old and studying in the 2D Studio Arts Program at Brigham Young University. I enjoy every minute of my art classes and have learned so many new art-making techniques along the way. I believe I originally got my passion for art and creating from my older sister Jane, who I am so excited is also participating in this blog. My personal work is usually mixed media with painting as my base. I love sewing, gluing and pasting, printing, transferring images, and more in my work. I was married March 5, 2011 to the handsome man pictured with me below. I also enjoy running and training for Half Marathons and Marathons when I get the chance. It has always been a dream of mine to be able to share what I create with others and this blog and etsy shop is helping me to fulfill that dream for now.




Karen:
I am 23 years old and was married August 6, 2011.
I am nurse in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit, but when i am not at the hospital working
I enjoy sewing, painting, updating furniture, decorating for holidays and throwing parties for special occasions. Some people (like my mom) think I'm crazy with all the details that I put into my creations, but that's what i think makes parties and holidays so fun. I am so excited to be able to share some of my ideas and projects with you. I hope you enjoy them and can incorporate them into your homes, holidays and special events.   



Jane:
I am a 30-year-old wife, mother and artist. In that order. I am lucky enough to be able to spend my days in the Southern California sunshine at home raising my beautiful son Atticus. I have always been a creative person. When I was young I would imagine and construct entire play sets out of paper and ribbon. I love crafts and design, but my passion is painting. I find inspiration from every part of my daily life. I believe that color is the most powerful tool an artist can use and it drives my imagination and creative process. In a world where art is mass produced, I believe it is important to own at least one original work of art. I hope that you can be inspired by my use of color and creativity and that I can help you to obtain affordable original art that you can cherish for a lifetime.




Here is our family today: 



We are so glad you have come to visit our blog and we hope you have fun and gain inspiration every time you stop by. Now that you know us a little better, don't be shy, please feel free to leave your comments and feedback for us on anything you loved or want to know more about. 


-Lou Lou & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment