Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Space

Guys I am so excited to announce this new space. A huge shout and and thanks to Brittany for her incredible design and for all of her advice she gave me. Check out her blog here. I am an avid reader of her thoughts and consumer of her beautiful photographs. Also she is now offering to do custom blog design for an amazing price and she is so easy to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to freshen up their blog.

To be honest, this blog design has been done for a while now and even while it was in the making I have been avoiding publishing any posts and I don't know why. 

Sometimes it just feels daunting and I don't know where to start 
but here's a start right? 

Thanks for being here. If you like what you see and read please let me know. If you have any suggestions for subjects you want to hear me ramble on about or questions you have for me, I am open to hear from you. 

Here's to a fresh start!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, you are so nice. And I'm excited to keep reading! It's nice to have a fresh start every now and then!

    ReplyDelete