Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daily Bed Head



It is inevitable----->with short hair comes crazy bed head.

Earlier this year a friend of mine proposed to me the idea of documenting my bed head. It took me a while to warm up to the thought of taking a close up picture of my face as soon as I role out of bed in the morning but I have found this "project" to be very informative to who I am. I know that sounds silly but it's true. Somehow these daily snap shots have taken on a personality of their own and I quite like them.

This is only the beginning. I have made a goal to do 100 days of bed head. I am posting them daily (or at least I try) on instagram. You can find me under lauragzundel if you want to follow along. I will periodically post them here as well.

1 comment:

  1. If only I had instagram! This is BRILLIANT! I love it Laura!

    ReplyDelete