Monday, April 9, 2012

..Hand-Bound Notebooks..











This semester I took a bookbinding class at BYU. I have learned how to make many different types of books and have even experimented a little on my own. I am excited to offer some of my books on our etsy shop as well as at the upcoming Bijou Market this Friday and Saturday. There is a variety of sizes, bindings, colors and more so go take a look in our shop. These simple books can be used for many different things such as for school, a sketchbook, a wedding or party guest book, a journal, and they also make awesome gifts for anyone. I am taking custom orders for any type of binding, just leave a comment or send me an email to get in contact with me. I hope you can find a use for one or many of them.


The books pictured above are my Notebooks. They have 20 pages and are hand sewn with a card stock thickness cover. I have embellished some of them but each of the notebooks are available plain or customized with a name or caption embroidered into the cover. Stay tuned this week because I will be posting some of the other bindings that I make. 

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment